Types of information collected and held
“Personal information” about you is information or an opinion about you or which is reasonably identifiable as you, whether or not the information or opinion is true and whether or not the information is recorded in a material form.
The types of personal information that we collect and hold include:
- name and date of birth
- your photos
- contact details such as telephone number, address and email address
- driver’s license and driving record, RSA (responsible service of alcohol) and RCG (Responsible Service of Gambling) Certificate details
- financial details such as banking, credit card details, superannuation and Tax File Number details
- professional details, physical measurements and descriptions
- performance, dance and other skill set information
We may collection information that is considered “sensitive information” such as:
- your racial or ethnic origin.
How we collect and hold personal information
Non Airbrushed Me Management collects your personal information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide when:
- you submit your details to us via www.nonairbrushedme.com.au(“Website”)
- you complete and submit to us our credit card authority form or booking form
- you submit your details to us via the contact form on our Website, and
- you contact us by telephone, mail or email to make an enquiry about us or our services.
Non Airbrushed Me Management holds your personal information in hard copy files and electronic files.
Non Airbrushed Me Management takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information is kept secure in accordance with reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. However, for personal information collected online or stored in electronic databases, you acknowledge that no security system is impenetrable and that the security of those databases can never be guaranteed.Non Airbrushed Me Management also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and we ensure that there are various security protections in place.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
Non Airbrushed Me Management will use or disclose your personal information only for the purpose (the “primary purpose”) for which you provide it to us or for a purpose that is related to the primary purpose – which may include:
- to place you in jobs with potential clients and seek placement opportunities for you
- to enable us to fulfil your requests for our services
- to provide you with information about services, opportunities, promotions and our newsletter from time to time
- to respond to any query or complaint that you may make, and
- for internal administration, account keeping and invoicing purposes.
We can, and usually will, disclose personal information where:
- you have consented to the disclosure and
- you would reasonably expect that your information will be disclosed.
In particular, we disclose information, including personal information such as your name, photos and physical measurements for public view as part of your portfolio on our Website. We do not disclose sensitive information on the Website. Disclosure of certain personal information enables potential clients to contact us for further information.
When your personal information is used disclosed on our Website that information may be accessed by individuals anywhere in the world. Non Airbrushed Me Management has no control over the subsequent use and disclosure of that personal information and cannot be accountable under the Privacy Act for any subsequent use.
We may disclose your personal information overseas if we receive a request from a potential job opportunity for you from a recipient who is overseas.
Access to and correction of Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that we hold, and you may seek the correction of such information by contacting our Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints about a privacy breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, you may direct your complaint to our Managing Director at one of the contact points set out above. Our Managing Director will review your complaint and liaise with you directly to resolve your complaint.